Thursday, December 28, 2006

76. Renewal! - added Travel pages

Renewal Open! - Sorry for the inconvenient access in the last few months. Many many thanks for your reading my private mumbling...

I added several pages on travels in my 20's. One of the initial reasons I opened this blog is to compile my pics and experiences during trips, first, to organize for myself and second, to share them with you instantly. Will keep constructing these pages step by step when I have time, while digging out old pics at jikka and here and scanning them for upload... mmm...

New Zealand (1995)
Thailand, Laos (1996)
Cote d'Ivoire, Togo, Benin (1997, 1998)
Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Croatia (1998)
SWY - South Africa, Tanzania, Seychelles, the UAE, Singapore (1999)
Bali, Lombok, KL, Sydney (2002, 2003)

1 comment:

carla alexandra vendinha said...

thnak you for writing in English! Now I can share your days!:-)
I'm still in Baucau - elections on MArch baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!