
Again, this year, we had a festive night on Christmas holiday at our apartment. The recipe is same, fun cooking, home dishes, good wines, beautiful music, and nice people.
This year, we happened to have a special guest, a pianist,
Ms. Y.G.
We enjoyed our shared time over her beautiful sacred piano sounds in BGM (by CD, of course). Her play is something... You can hear her music here.
In the last few days after completing the hardest semester, I've enjoyed River Cafe, Blue Note, and Duvet (Bed Bar), .. etc. etc., with my loved friends and nice people. Many many thanks for the fabulous festive nights, kami-sama! Yet, I have to return to my last papers... to complete... for grad..
The pianist, Y-san, reminded me of a golden rule; she recently had a special reencounter with classic music after selling her cello played for jazz for six years. - deriving the famous golden rule, "When you close the door, a new door will be opened." ... I cannot wait for the time to sell my text books; a new door must be waiting for me to open for a job...
...Well, here, now, let me send you all my best wishes for your holiday season in each place of the world and your happy new year of 2007 in Sudan, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Fiji, Sri Lanka, North Ocetia, Geneva, Timor-Leste, Nepal, Iraq, Japan, the US, Paris, Berlin, Venezuela, etc. etc... I am very proud of you going forward. You deserve peace of mind, depth and breadth of life, and truce of love. I know you will be rewarded. Wishing you very best.
With lots of love and best wishes,
No comments:
Post a Comment